Beacon Events is proud to present the Investment Immigration Summit World Series.
The series offers a unique angle which not only gives you unique access to the most updated information on the global investor market, intelligence on the latest trends driving HNWI interest but also the latest development in CRS and key tax strategies for the globally mobile while providing a platform for a comprehensive array of investment immigration programmes from around the world.
With an overview of programmes, updates on changes to process and regulation as well as expert insight into the climate for investment, geo political and economic drivers for HNWIs and the latest OECD requirements on Common Reporting Standards which all affect those seeking investment immigration opportunities, this conference offers a comprehensive update on the top investment immigration / citizenship-by-investment programmes worldwide, providing advisers, wealth managers and agents the information and tools that they need to give the best advice and strategies to their clients.
We look forward to seeing you at our events.
IIS East Asia – The Event to Be for Networking and Creating New Industry Relations
Taking place in Hong Kong on 29-30 October 2018, the Investment Immigration Summit East Asia is the industry’s leading events and marketing platforms. Join us to gain valuable insights into the changing landscape of the investment migration industry, and network with peers including:
- Investment & Migration Agency
- One Visa
- Emego Migration Consulting
- Global Migration Solutions
- ANZ Migration
- Goldmax Immigration Consulting
- Rothe International Canada
- Golden-Reach Beijing International Investment
- Samawell Transworld Investments
- McNamara Citizenship Services
- JR Marriott Migration Consultancy
- Loo & Koo Migration Services
- E & S Consultancy
- AOM Visa Consulting
- U1 International
- Wailian Overseas Consulting
- Globevisa Group
- Mason’s Immigration Services
- Maximum China
- Overseas International Investment
- Immigreat HQ
- Primasia Metropolis Immigration Consulting
26-28 June 2018
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam