Kelvin Ma 马宁
Thanks to his extensive experience in wealth management and global immigration, Kelvin Ma has a good command of family office legal services for high net worth individuals, wealth planning and inheritance, and has rich experiences in cross-border investment, capital markets and other fields. He is an expert in the field of global business migration.
Attorney Kelvin Ma is admitted to practice law in New York and Wisconsin. He is also a registered lawyer in the People’s Republic of China.Kelvin earned his J.D. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, EMBA from the University of Southern California, Master of Sociology from the University of Texas at Austin and bachelor degree in law from Nanjing University. Kelvin before joining PKF Demei worked in top-tier law firms such as Baker & McKenzie and offered legal services to major companies such as Philips, Danone and CreditEase.
Kelvin Ma has provided legal advice to more than 2000 high-net-worth individuals and delivered more than 700 speeches at major summits and conferences. Kelvin has been invited to many international events and shared the stage with politicians from all over the world such as Gary Locke (former Secretary of Commerce in the US), Jon Huntsman (former US Ambassador to China) and Patrick Leahy (former Chairman of Senate Judicial Committee of the United States).
- Director and managing partner of PKF Demei Law Firm
- Committee member of China Youth Federation
- Committee member of Shanghai Youth Federation
- Director of Youth Federation of Returned Overseas Chinese
- Committee member of China Youth Vocational Education
- Member of the Young Leader Forum Committee for U.S.-China Relations and Chinese institute of Foreign Affairs
- Director of IIUSA International Membership Sub-Committee
- Winner of 2017 Shanghai youth May Fourth medal
- 中华全国青年联合会第十二届委员会 委员
- 上海市青年联合会第十一届委员会 委员
- 上海市归国华侨联合会青年总会 理事
- 上海市中华职业教育社中青年委员会 委员
- 美中关系全国委员会和中国人民外交学会(Young Leader Fellow)青年领袖论坛 成员
Kelvin Ma is a Partner, Shanghai Demei Law Firm. He will be speaking at the Investment Immigration Summit East Asia on 29-31 October in Hong Kong. Download the programme here. Limited seats available. Book now!