Global Information Consulting Group is a Country Spotlight Sponsor at the Investment Immigration Summit Ho Chi Minh City (IIS HCMC) on 18-20 April 2018 in Ho Chi Minh City. Register your delegate ticket to meet with Global Information Consulting Group today.
Global Information Consulting Group-GICG is a multinational group that designs and promotes tailor made second resident solutions to High Net Worth Individuals as well as promotiing various investment opportunities in countries where we operate, through our client advisory department. Our Group who has been a leading figure in the industry since 1996 with contacts to assist with regulatory and legal matters; has 30 associates operating in 4 different continents with offices in Malta, Cyprus, The Caribbean, Turkey, Egypt and Montenegro.
Acquiring a second citizenship today is not a luxury but rather a strategic step taken by many individuals regardless of their financial wealth and status. Many high profile members of diverse societies and backgrounds all over the world opt to pursue immigration in search of another nationality. Nevertheless; many are hesitant to commence the process as they do not know how, where and with whom to put their trust. GICG provides full data concerning this entire process in complete confidentiality with a personal service.
In this respect, we would like to highlight some of the tasks what we have been performing over the past 20 years:
- Aiding governments during the consultative process, leading to the creation of a citizenship program by investment.
- Promoting Citizenship by Investment programs, through a meticulous due diligence process, to a solid network of High Net Worth Individuals.
- Partnering with different government agencies on presenting investment opportunities on a platform of special panels and conferences to targeted audience.
- Providing program audit services on existing citizenship by investment programs to highlight areas of strength and weaknesses in order to ensure the sustainability and competitiveness of such programs in the market, including ongoing advisory roles with the Governments.
- Creating an awareness of the investment opportunities that are available in the different countries that we operate in. Thus, attracting structured foreign direct investment in the different sectors of the economy.
- Offering array of services through its multi-disciplinary team that can guide HNWI through the entire process of investing in Malta, whether it is on a personal or corporate level through our specialized client advisory department.